SKF Manual (Manual) Lubrication Systems
Grease Gun LAGP 400
To lubricate open bearings
The LAGP 400 grease gun is a low pressure alternative that can be used to flush SKF grease cartridges. With this product, it is possible to press grease cleanly and easily on open bearings.
* Supplied with three nozzles
* Used for greasing in bearing or open gear applications
Maximum volume per stroke: 20 cm³ (1.2 in)
Material: Steel and polyethylene
Length: 360 mm (14 inches)
Weight: 0.35kg (0.77lb)
Bearing Grease Filler VKN 550
Fill the bearing with grease without worrying about contamination
VKN 550 SKF Bearing Grease Filler is a robust, easy-to-use, effective and efficient bearing grease filling system. This product can also be used with standard grease guns, air driven grease pumps or other grease pumps. Although specially designed for tapered roller bearings, the SKF Bearing Grease Filler can also be used in any open bearing that needs to be filled with 100% grease.
* Increases bearing life by pressing grease between rolling elements where it is needed most.
* Thanks to the closed system and top cover, it is not possible for dirt to enter inside during filling.
* Allows the operator to fill the bearings quickly and cleanly with grease.
* Prevents unnecessary grease consumption
* It is economical and environmentally friendly
Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lb)
Material: Zinc plated, metal plated
Suitable greases: Approved for all SKF greases
Other greases: NLGI classes 000 to 2
- Bearing inside diameter: d 19 to 120 mm
- Bearing outer diameter: D Max. 200 mm
One-Hand Operated Grease Gun LAGH 400
For easy grease filling with one hand
Suitable for use with grease filling pumps and grease cartridges. Ergonomic design, flexible hose and hose can be installed both horizontally and vertically, making it very easy to use.
* Easy to use: can be used with just one hand
* Refillable: grease filling nipple and bleed valve allow it to be filled with grease filling pumps
* Suitable for severe conditions: working pressure up to 300 bar
* 0.8 cm3 (0.05 in3) volume / stroke
Flexible hydraulic hose: can be bent, can be attached to the gun both horizontally and vertically.
Maximum pressure: 300 bar (4 350 psi)
Volume / stroke: approx.0.8 cm³ (0.049 in
Length: 370 mm (14.6 inches)
Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Grease Guns 1077600 and TLGH 1
For easy grease filling
The SKF grease gun is also ideal for individual use in conjunction with agricultural machinery, industrial applications and construction machinery. The SKF grease gun is supplied with a 175 mm (6.9 in.) Long extension tube with hydraulic nozzle available as an accessory. A flexible 500 mm (19.7 in.) Long high pressure hose with hydraulic nozzle is also available as an accessory. The 1077600 grease gun is also available with 300 mm (12 in.) High pressure hose; 1077600H. This item (1077600) is also available as a complete set; This set (1077600 / SET) includes the gun, 3 extension pipes and high pressure hose with carrying case.
Maximum pressure: 400 bar (5 800 psi)
Volume / stroke. 1.5 cm³ (0.09 inch³)
Length: 380 mm (14.9 inches)
Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Grease Meter LAGM 1000E
Measure grease precisely for sufficient lubrication
Whether using a grease pump or a grease gun, setting the correct amount of grease is not an easy task when lubricating bearings by hand, and this difficulty can result in either under or over greasing of the bearing. This has a negative effect on the life of the bearing and can ultimately lead to machine failure. The SKF LAGM 1000E Grease Meter measures the delivered grease by volume or mass in both metric (cm3 or g) and US units (US fl.oz or oz). The Grease Meter's maximum pressure of 700 bar (10 000 psi) makes this product ideal for use with grease guns and grease pumps.
* It measures the grease delivery both volumetrically and massively, making some calculations and unit conversions unnecessary.
* Thanks to its high precision, the problem of excessive or little lubrication in the bearing is eliminated.
* Suitable for all SKF bearing greases up to NLGI class 3
* Oil and grease resistant case protects electronic equipment against impact
* Backlit LCD display is easy to read, including "low charge" warning
Small, compact and lightweight design - only 0.3 kg (0.66 lb)
* Corrosion resistant aluminum body
* Easy to assemble and use
* Can be used with open greases and grease cartridges
* It can be safely grasped thanks to the embossed body
* Thanks to the high quality steel, the tube can be attached easily and securely
* Special piston design for smooth emptying of cartridges.
* 400 bar (5,800 psi) maximum pressure
* 1077600: 1.5 cm³ (0.092 inch³) volume / stroke
* TLGH 1: 0.9 cm³ (0.055 inch³) volume / stroke
Body material Aluminum, anodized
Weight: 0.3 kg (0.66 lb)
IP class: IP 67
Suitable greases: NLGI 0 - NLGI 3
Maximum working pressure: They feed them to the guides through a pipe channel connected to the lubrication holes on their guides.